My daily after school questions for E1 (age 7):
- Was your day great, good, ok, or needs some improvement (NI)?
- What are three things that made your day (great, good, ok, NI)?
- What happened today that made you laugh?
- What is the best question you asked today?
- What was the answer to your question?
- Is there anything you would change about your day?
- What is something new you learned?
My daily after school questions for E2 (age 4):
- Did you laugh today at school? What happened?
- Who did you eat with at lunch?
- Who did you play with on the playground?
- What did you do on the playground?
- Did you cry today? (E2 cries when she gets frustrated so this question is important for us)
- What was your favorite part of today?
If you have great questions that you ask your children, please share them with me.